After an accident, injury, or illness, finding helpful information about your right to receive compensation for your losses is not always easy. With so much misinformation in the world, we understand the need for personal injury victims to make informed decisions when it comes to pursuing legal action. At Spiros Law, P.C., we know just how overwhelming a personal injury can be to the victim and their family. That is why we have provided a list of topics containing information pertinent to various types of personal injury law.
We hope that you find this list of articles both useful and relevant. If you are interested in a specific topic that is not listed below, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys so that they may answer your questions. Also, keep checking back as we will be periodically adding new articles and subject areas to the list.
These articles are not intended to be legal advice, nor should they be construed as such. For more information or to schedule a free consultation with an experienced and knowledgeable Kankakee personal injury lawyer, contact the offices of Spiros Law, P.C. at (815) 929-9292.
- 7 Steps for Trial Success
- Get Onboard
- Late Filings of Affirmative Defenses- A Critical Analysis and Proposal for Change
- The narrative wheel | The American Association For Justice
- Learning Through Osmosis | Tips and Tricks For Becoming A Great Trial Lawyer
- Never Argue With A Big Truck
- Handling Cases Involving Minors
- Recovering for Your P.I. Client Despite Insurance Company Insolvency
- Basics of Workers’ Compensation
- Can I File a Premises Liability Case?
- Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Drug Recalls
- Employer Requirements for Workers’ Compensation
- Exposure to Toxins
- Food Poisoning
- Medical Mistakes
- Missing Road Signs
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligence and Personal Injury Claims
- Negligence Claims for Eating While Driving
- Preventable Hospital Hazards
- Proving Nursing Home Abuse
- Steps to Take After Workplace Injuries
- Surgical Site Infections
- The Dangers of “Long-Term Care” Hospitals
- Tools Left in the Body after Surgery
- Types of Nursing Home Abuse
- Vehicle Repair Negligence
- What is an “Attractive Nuisance?”
- Workers’ Compensation for Railroad Workers