After an accident, injury, or illness, finding helpful information about your right to receive compensation for your losses is not always easy. With so much misinformation in the world, we understand the need for personal injury victims to make informed decisions when it comes to pursuing legal action. At Spiros Law, P.C., we know just how overwhelming a personal injury can be to the victim and their family. That is why we have provided a list of topics containing information pertinent to various types of personal injury law.
We hope that you find this list of articles both useful and relevant. If you are interested in a specific topic that is not listed below, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys so that they may answer your questions. Also, keep checking back as we will be periodically adding new articles and subject areas to the list.
These articles are not intended to be legal advice, nor should they be construed as such. For more information or to schedule a free consultation with an experienced and knowledgeable Kankakee personal injury lawyer, contact the offices of Spiros Law, P.C. at (815) 929-9292.
- The narrative wheel | The American Association For Justice
- Learning Through Osmosis | Tips and Tricks For Becoming A Great Trial Lawyer
- Never Argue With A Big Truck
- Handling Cases Involving Minors
- Recovering for Your P.I. Client Despite Insurance Company Insolvency
- Auto Accidents and Negligence Claims
- Basics of Workers’ Compensation
- Brain Injuries
- Can I File a Premises Liability Case?
- Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Drug Recalls
- Electrical Injuries
- Employer Requirements for Workers’ Compensation
- Exposure to Toxins
- Filing a Second Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Food Poisoning
- Is Financial Compensation Subject to Taxation?
- Jackknifed Trucks
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Medical Mistakes
- Meeting With Your Lawyer
- Missing Road Signs
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligence and Permanent Disability
- Negligence and Personal Injury Claims
- Negligence Claims for Eating While Driving
- Nursing Home Sexual Abuse
- Parking Garage Accidents
- Pharmacy Errors
- Preventable Hospital Hazards
- Product Recalls
- Proving Nursing Home Abuse
- Statute of Limitations
- Steps to Take After Workplace Injuries
- Surgical Site Infections
- The Dangers of “Long-Term Care” Hospitals
- Tools Left in the Body after Surgery
- Types of Motor Vehicle Accident
- Types of Nursing Home Abuse
- Vehicle Repair Negligence
- What is an “Attractive Nuisance?”
- What is Gross Negligence?
- What Is Premises Liability?
- What You Need to Know about Product Liability Cases
- Will My Case Go to Court?
- Workers’ Compensation for Railroad Workers
- Wrongful Death