When an accident causes broken bones or scarring, you may suffer for the rest of your life. Broken bones can impair you in the short-term and can cause pain in the long-term particularly if the bones don’t heal correctly. Scarring may remain with you, no matter what you do. If you’ve suffered broken bones or scarring as a result of an accident, there may be ways to get compensation for your injuries, and the broken bones and scarring lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C. are here to help.
Our knowledgeable Champaign broken bones and scarring attorneys aggressively pursue and find the compensation that our clients need. With years of experience representing injury victims throughout Illinois, we understand what it takes to recover for your injuries. If you, or a loved one, have suffered broken bones or scarring contact us for a free case evaluation. Call (217) 328-2828 or use our online contact options today.
Why Do I Need A Lawyer?
When you’re pursuing an injury claim for broken bones or scarring, you need a knowledgeable lawyer who can help you navigate the complex process of recovery. Legal rules, medical evaluation, negotiations, and the possibility of a court case can all add up to a serious challenge. A lawyer knows what your claim needs and how to take it from start to finish. If you’ve suffered from broken bones or scarring and you are seeking compensation, contact a lawyer today about your case.
Why Choose Spiros Law, P.C.?
At Spiros Law, P.C. we’ve helped injury victims throughout Illinois find compensation for their broken bones and scarring. As one of the leading injury law firms in Illinois, we’ve helped injury victims through every step of the recovery process. We’ll listen to you from the beginning and build your claim around the compensation that you need. If you’re suffering from broken bones or scarring that resulted from an accident, contact us today for a free case consultation.
Broken Bones and Scarring Injuries
Broken bones and scarring can cause lasting damage to you and your loved ones. Whether a motor vehicle accident caused them, a workplace accident, or any other cause, they can impair you and your life. Health complications, impaired movement, and reduced quality of life are all possible from these injuries.
Broken bones can be much more than simple fractures that require a cast. In an accident, bones may be shattered, crushed, or broken at odd angles. Joints can be ruined, leading to a lifetime of pain and suffering. Pins, reconstructive surgery, and artificial joints and other advanced medical treatments may be necessary to help victims regain their mobility, but even then, the effects of an injury can linger.
Common problems from broken bones include:
- Pain and reduced quality of life. Broken bones can cause victims pain for years or even the rest of their lives. Pain management can become necessary for some victims, and many victims may stop doing activities they love due to the physical pain their injuries cause.
- Improperly set bones. Bones may be imperfectly set, resulting in incomplete and incorrect healing. When this happens, victims may suffer long-term pain and may require corrective treatment that can send their health care costs soaring.
- Spinal and nerve damage. Broken bones can impinge on nerves causing numbness, loss of sensation, and long-term damage.
- Reduced mobility and movement. Broken bone pain may be enough to interrupt the lives of many victims, but it’s not the only injury that can interfere with a victim’s life. When bones are broken, they may permanently damage joints and other connective tissue, leaving victims unable to move as they want. In many cases even with surgeries and therapy, a victim’s movement may be permanently impaired.
Scarring can also be much more severe than some people assume. After an accident, victims can be left with a permanent disfigurement that can leave them in pain for years to come. Nerves can be severed, leading to reduced movement, and when scarring happens to the face, hands, and other vital areas, a victim’s livelihood can be destroyed.
Common problems with scarring include:
- Disfigurement is all too common after accidents, and even with the best medical care, victims may be left with permanent problems. Disfigurement can reduce a victim’s quality of life and prevent them from doing the activities they love.
- Pain and suffering. Physical pain is a real possibility after scarring occurs and it may follow a victim around for the rest of their life. Emotional pain is also common after scarring, resulting in serious problems such as depression, anxiety, and other lasting injuries.
If you’ve suffered scarring from an accident, you may be able to get compensation for the lasting physical and emotional pain you’ve suffered.
What Types of Compensation May Be Available?
If you’ve been injured and suffered broken bones or scarring as a result, you may be entitled to:
- Compensation for medical treatment, now and in the future.
- Lost income immediately following the accident and into the future.
- Pain and suffering including physical and emotional pain.
These and other damages may be available. If you’ve suffered an injury, speak with a lawyer about your options for recovery.
Experienced Champaign Broken Bones and Scarring Lawyers
Broken bones and scarring can cause injury well after an accident is over. Pain, reduced quality of life, and lost income are all common problems that can arise. If you’ve suffered broken bones or scarring after an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Your injuries don’t have to control the rest of your life. You can take steps to pursue compensation for your injuries and the lasting effects they’ve had on you. At Spiros Law, P.C. we’re proud to help injury victims recover compensation for the broken bones and scarring they’ve suffered after an accident.