Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

300 People Evacuated from a Hotel in Bradley

The Holiday Inn Express in Bradley was evacuated on November 13, 2011 when a faulty heater apparently leaked carbon monoxide into a swimming pool area during the evening hours.  Over 300 people were forced to evacuate the hotel and 16 people were sent to the hospital. At approximately 9 p.m. carbon monoxide detectors were triggered. [….]

Skippy Peanut butter recalled due to possible contamination

Unilever, the company that owns the Skippy Brand of peanut butter, announced in a press release that they were recalling the Skippy Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter and Reduced Fat Super Chunk Peanut Butter as they may have been contaminated with the salmonella bacteria.   Stores in sixteen states in the Midwest and the New [….]