Kankakee
(815) 929-9292
Champaign
(217) 328-2828
Danville
(217) 443-4343
Charleston
(217) 516-3451
GET YOUR FREE
CONSULTATION TODAY!
Habla Español

300 People Evacuated from a Hotel in Bradley

The Holiday Inn Express in Bradley was evacuated on November 13, 2011 when a faulty heater apparently leaked carbon monoxide into a swimming pool area during the evening hours.  Over 300 people were forced to evacuate the hotel and 16 people were sent to the hospital. At approximately 9 p.m. carbon monoxide detectors were triggered.… Read More