Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

20 People Sickened with Carbon Monoxide during Thanksgiving Celebration

Thanksgiving meal preparations sickened 20 people at a North Side Chicago home when a grill was used inside the home. The result was seven people being sent to the hospital while remaining party attendees were treated on site. Around approximately 10:35 p.m., five ambulances were called to the scene in the 4300 block of West [….]


300 People Evacuated from a Hotel in Bradley

The Holiday Inn Express in Bradley was evacuated on November 13, 2011 when a faulty heater apparently leaked carbon monoxide into a swimming pool area during the evening hours.  Over 300 people were forced to evacuate the hotel and 16 people were sent to the hospital. At approximately 9 p.m. carbon monoxide detectors were triggered. [….]