Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

Mobile Home Fire Caused by Space Heater.

A fire at the Prairieview Mobile Home Park has been linked to a faulty space heater. The mobile home park is located at 1995 S. Schuyler Avenue in Kankakee.
Three mobile homes were damaged by the fire. One trailer was engulfed in flames when the firefighters arrived according to Captain Mike Casagrande. Two other nearby homes suffered from heat damage.
A firefighter was hurt after falling through a floor while investigating the scene. Suffering only minor injuries, that firefighter was treated and released from a local hospital. No residents were injured as a result of this fire.
If you or a family member has been injured by a fire caused by a faulty product, call Spiros Law, P.C. to find out your legal options at (815) 929-9292.