Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

Man injured in plow truck fire

A man was killed during a plow truck fire at the Kankakee County golf course due to carbon monoxide  intoxication.

The 71-year-old man was the groundskeeper for the Minne Monnesse Golf Course shoveling snow on the course after a blizzard when the truck caught on fire.  The inhalation of the “smoke and smoot” was found to be the cause of his death after an investigation was done by the County Coroner’s Office.

Workplace accidents can happen unexpectedly and cause serious injury to anyone involved, our thoughts are with the friends and family of the man.