A man is being hospitalized after being electrocuted when coming too close to an electrical wire outside of a tavern in Kankakee County.
The 25-year-old man was airlifted from a hospital in Kankakee to Loyola Medical Center, but was listed in stable condition. The man was a cook at the tavern when he was helping to put a pole up in front of the tavern. Once the pole was up, it came close to a utility line and the current traveled to the pole all the way through it until it hit the man.
If you or a loved one has been injured while on the job, contact the Kankakee workers’ compensation lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C. by calling (815) 929-9292 today.
Categories: Workers' Compensation
Tags: Augerville, Bloomington, Bourbonnais, Champaign, Charleston, Chebanese, Cissna Park, Clifton, Danville, Decatur, Gilman, Grant Park, Kankakee, Milford, Mira, Momence, Naperville, Otto, Peoria, Sammons-Point, Savoy, Sheldon, Springfield, St. Anne, Thomasboro, Urbana, Watseka, Wilmington