Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

How do I know if I have a valid personal injury claim?

If you or someone you love has been hurt in an accident caused by the reckless or negligent behavior of another individual, you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury claim in civil court. Common cases include slip-and-fall accidents, vehicle collisions, construction injuries, and many other common accidents.

For information on a specific case, contact an experienced Kankakee personal injury attorney of Spiros Law, P.C., at (815) 929-9292 today.