Champaign Burn Injury Attorneys
Burn injuries are serious injuries. They can cause enormous pain, require extensive surgeries, and create opportunities for infections. Even with the best medical care, burns may still result in severe scarring and lasting pain. There’s no quick fix for a burn injury, but there may be compensation available if you contact the Champaign burn injury lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C..
At Spiros Law, P.C. we’ve been representing burn injury victims throughout Illinois since 2005. As one of the leading personal injury firms in Illinois, we have the resources and experience to help you recover for your burn injuries. We pride ourselves on the representation we provide, but we’re even more proud to offer every client the personalized and dedicated attention they need. If you’ve been injured, our lawyers are here to help.
If you have a question, contact us for a free case evaluation. Call (217) 328-2828 or use our online contact options today.
Why Do I Need A Lawyer?
A lawyer can help you investigate and resolve your burn injury claim. In many burn injury cases, it’s not clear at the beginning who was responsible for the conditions that led to the accident. A lawyer will work with experts and investigators to understand what happened then hold the responsible parties accountable.
The lawyer will also work with you and your doctor to understand and document your injuries. Once this is done, a lawyer knows how to build your claim and pursue the compensation you need. Any injury claim is built on hard work and hard facts. A lawyer will build your claim on the details and advocate for your recovery at every step.
Why Choose Spiros Law, P.C. to Handle My Case?
Burn injuries demand an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer. The experienced lawyers at Spiros Law, P.C. have handled burn injuries across the state of Illinois, and we know what goes into building a strong claim. At Spiros Law, P.C. we’re proud to represent burn injury victims in investigations, negotiations, and when needed, in court. No matter what your case needs, we can help.
We understand what burn injury victims go through, and we’re devoted to helping you find the recovery you need. At Spiros Law, P.C. we will listen to you and work for your recovery from start to finish. We’ll aggressively pursue the compensation you need, and through every step of the process, we’ll keep you up-to-date and informed on what’s going on.
Burn Injury Cases We Handle
At Spiros Law, P.C. we can handle your burn injury case. We understand the unique challenges that burn victims face, and we are ready to represent you. With years of experience representing burn injury victims, we know what goes into building a compelling and persuasive claim for your recovery. We represent clients who have suffered all types of burn injuries including:
- Chemical burns: These types of burns result from skin exposure to harsh and caustic chemicals. They’re frequently used in industrial settings and even with appropriate safety gear when victims are exposed; they may end up harmed.
- Electrical Burns: Electrical burns occur when a victim is exposed to live power lines and wiring. This frequently happens in construction and remodeling settings where parties fail to communicate about the status of power lines and wires. The result is often severe injuries that can leave a victim in pain for the long-term.
- Thermal burns: Thermal burns are the most common type of burn resulting from exposure to high heat – whether from fire or hot surfaces. Blistering and tissue damage are common, requiring skin grafts and other reconstructive surgery.
Any type of burn can leave victims struggling. Even today, medical treatment can only do so much for burn injury victims. Scarring, infection, disfigurement, and many other injuries can occur and remain with a victim for the rest of their life. If you’ve been injured and you are suffering as a result, contact a lawyer today to discuss your case.
What Compensation May Be Available?
Burn injuries can permanently damage you and the lives of your loved ones. If you’ve been injured, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries following the accident and extending into the future. These include:
- Medical treatment costs: Burn injuries may require complicated and painful surgeries that can continue for weeks or months. Treatment is expensive, and even if your injuries begin to heal, there may be tremendous costs involved with physical therapy and recovery. A claim for burn injuries may include the cost of medical treatment following the accident and extending into the future over the course of treatment.
- Lost wages and income: Burn injuries can leave you out of work for a long time. A burn injury claim may include damages for the work you’ve missed and for the income you may miss out on in the future due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Burn injuries can cause victims tremendous physical and emotional pain. They can diminish your quality of life and leave victims suffering for years. A claim for burn injuries can include damages for the physical and emotional pain that a burn victim suffers.
These and other damages may be available in your case. If you have questions, a lawyer can review your case and help you understand your options.
Dedicated Champaign Burn Injury Attorneys
At Spiros Law, P.C. we’ve helped the people of Illinois get the compensation they need for their burn injuries. We understand the pain and the long-term damage these injuries can cause, and we’ll work to get you the compensation you need. Since 2005, the experienced attorneys at Spiros Law, P.C. have fought for burn injury victims. Let us fight for you.
If you or a loved one have suffered burn injuries, you may have questions about moving forward with your claim. We’re here to help. For a free case consultation, contact us at (217) 328-2828 or use our online form.