Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

48 students and teachers sent to hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Fears of possible carbon monoxide exposure sent 48 students and teachers from Noel LeVasseur Elementary School in Bourbonnais to local hospitals on Thursday. Authorities believe that a boiler-room ventilation issue may have been the cause. The entire school was evacuated after students and teachers complained of dizziness and nausea, two major signs of carbon monoxide exposure.

To learn more about this story, read the Daily Journal article here. Our thoughts are with all of the affected students and teachers.